Layover of three and a half hours but two separate airports
I spent an hour and a half on the phone e with "customer service" to no avail. Went to the airline and paid a hefty change fee. I will never use Orbitz again
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Orbitz.com reviews
- voucher redemption
- Dysfunctional system/customer service
- HERTZ car rental
- Does not back price guarantee
- Looking for full refund for itinerary number 7226122347798
- From tranquility to disheartened
- Clarion Hotel Airport & Conference Center Charlotte stay was a nightmare!
- won't stop spamming me
- Unreliable agents system
- Orbitz - Non-working promo code and non-helpful staff
- Orbitz hotel screw up
- Worse customer service ever
- NIGHTMARE GET-A-WAY WEEKEND
- Four hours on the phone and then told the wrong information
- Must use the whole flight that was booked or the rest of the flight will be cancelled.
- Orbitz reschedule a flight with a overlay of 17hours.
- Very Unhappy with Long Layover
- International Flight
- Need a Response ASAP!!!!!
- Purebred Breeders .com
- Billed for Service Never Provided
- Cabs to Pick and Drop From Airports
- boingo services
- Deception at airports
- Complaint-constant changed flight schedule
- not what I ordered not what I paid for!
- cheapoair changed my flight
- Don't use Boingo!
- NO 125% Satisfaction here
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you