Layover of three and a half hours but two separate airports
I spent an hour and a half on the phone e with "customer service" to no avail. Went to the airline and paid a hefty change fee. I will never use Orbitz again
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Orbitz.com reviews
- I have spent over $3,000 this...
- In april 2007 I contracted via...
- Horrible Customer Support
- ALWAYS BOOK YOURSELF
- Terrible experience
- Ticket printing error
- bad customer service
- ORBITZ STEALING MY MONEY
- NEVER again!
- No Help, No way
- Orbitz.com false adverstisement
- Orbitz Horrible Customer Service
- orbitz billing practices
- fradulent credit card billing
- Orbitz reschedule a flight with a overlay of 17hours.
- Very Unhappy with Long Layover
- International Flight
- Need a Response ASAP!!!!!
- Purebred Breeders .com
- Billed for Service Never Provided
- Cabs to Pick and Drop From Airports
- boingo services
- Deception at airports
- Complaint-constant changed flight schedule
- not what I ordered not what I paid for!
- cheapoair changed my flight
- Don't use Boingo!
- NO 125% Satisfaction here
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you